Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Flight....denied


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I had a flying lesson booked. It was a rather belated Christmas present from Tracy. The delay was not her fault as she had bought me the voucher for Christmas, I had just failed to use it until now. I have been working away from home for the last four years or so and getting time to spend to do something like this has been difficult, especially when every weekend has been precious. Still the voucher was due to run out on Monday, so I had to get lesson done soon.
Unfortunately the lesson was supposed to be taking place at Compton Abbas airfield (it is Madonna's favourite place - hehe). However after a weather check with the airfield over the phone at both 9am and 10am today, the weather was deemed to be incompatible with flying. I can only hope that Virgin Experience consider this a cancellation on the flying schools part and will give me another voucher (the flying club said they would support me).


4 Responses to “Flight....denied”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well done!
    [url=http://qeqfeeuh.com/nbdp/ilpt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oxexuamu.com/nehe/hhbr.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you!
    http://qeqfeeuh.com/nbdp/ilpt.html | http://slfvxjno.com/tfsr/gusc.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.