Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Birthday Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was Cara's Birthday Party yesterday. We had it at a place near Sturminster Newton called Coolplay. Basically it is one of these padded adventure playground places where the kids can go nuts and the adults can sit around, eat and drink without worrying about their safety and well being (too much).
The party comprised of an hour of kids going nuts, half an hour of a hot meal and the birthday cake candle blowing and then another half an hour of going nuts concluded with party bags, balloons and lollies.
I cannot recommend the place enough.

UPDATE - 8th June 2006

Ironically I was looking through my blog at the large number of spam comments that seem to have appeared, but that bizarrely look pointless, and I found this post.
Unfortunately I feel I have to withdrawl my earlier recommendation, as the quality of service at this establishment has nose-dived. Tracy went there with some friends and the kids and quite frankly the staff were very rude and unfriendly (which quite frankly is a huge change since this post was originally written). After this latest experience, Tracy has not returned and has no intention of ever doing so again. We also have not booked Aimée's birthday party there, which was thoroughly our intention after Cara's. Which just goes to show - bad staff can lose you a lot of money.


2 Responses to “Birthday Party”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you!
    [url=http://xcyhnhgy.com/jsra/cojq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rcflxpik.com/tfnl/zpwy.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    http://xcyhnhgy.com/jsra/cojq.html | http://mqgejpwr.com/gvtg/uejl.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.