Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




First Time Thesp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had my first experience as an actor today....I was Santa Claus at my youngest daughter's nursery school Xmas party. Now don't scoff, children are probably the hardest people to please in the world. This was also tempered by the fact that Aimée is a right know it all and we wererather worried that she would recognise it was me.
So after finding the biggest white wig and beard available (I was Gandalf the Santa) and a quick change in the storage area at the back of the hall, it was time for my grand entrance.
I nailed it! Now I know a little of what actors feel when they do a good performance in front of an audience. The adrenalin flowed but it went SO well. I cannot say I would like to do it as a career (I think I will stick to Engineering) but it certainly was an experience.
Oh and no, Aimée did not realise.


2 Responses to “First Time Thesp”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    [url=http://xfsefaod.com/aubm/ukpp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xxudyqks.com/jvux/cdrf.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.