Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Another month, another birthday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...and this time it was Richard's. He asked for a poker evening like we had for Paul, so the poker tabletop got another outing. It was a very fun evening, with another newcomer to Poker being Richard's friend Johnny. Johnny is one hell of a character and had all of us laughing our heads off at least one time during the evening - my one was when he raised a weird value and had all of having to do mental maths to try and figure out what the call value was now.
This is actually the first time I had played Poker for nearly a month (well except for a 3 card Poker bonus on Coral and Eurobet, which is not really Poker) and I won!
At the moment, I honestly can say that I am actually not missing it much - I think I burnt out doing all of the bonuses and forgot to play the game for fun. Well at least that was what Saturday night was all about.


0 Responses to “Another month, another birthday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.