Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Patio in Pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been planning to post a timeline of photos showing the creation of our new patio and I finally got around to doing it today. So here we go:

First we have the preparations for laying the foundation slab.





Once the slab was laid, I had to write the traditional 'we were here' message (I only just remembered to take this photo before the slabs went down, as can be seen in the second photo).





...and three tonnes of topsoil and a layer of turf later, voila the final result (with the turf nearly bedded in). Spot Tracy hiding behind her book.






0 Responses to “Patio in Pictures”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.