Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Bad bad run!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know what has happened in the last week but Lady Luck has certainly abandoned me. I have been hit by major losses (respectively) playing OHL 50c/$1 on Party (basically wiping out ALL of my profits from last week) and I have not placed in a STT on Pokerstars at all. I seem to be missing every draw I go for and when I do get the nuts, one or two other people have as well and we split (there were three people with A3 in their hands in one hand on Party last night for the nut low!!!). Thankfully I had a nice steady game of OHL on Pokerstars on Sunday morning, in which I made a nice little profit and also pushed my bonus to within around 30FPP of clearance - which is pretty much my only good game for the whole week.
I can only hope Lady Luck returns her favour to me for Sunday, for the World Championship of Bloggers tourney.


0 Responses to “Bad bad run!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.