Like countless other blogs, here will be posted random musing on life, the universe and everything...well as long as the everything includes Films, Books, Motorcycles, Poker, Linux, Python and Dorset.




Bonus Alert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had an email this morning from both Pokerstars and PartyPoker. They were both offering me bonuses of some sort or another.
The Pokerstars bonus was the better one, one of their rare 20% reload bonuses. I love Pokerstars bonuses - they are a bit of a struggle to clear for a low level cash player but they do not timeout, so you can take your time clearing them.
The PartyPoker bonus was a little less impressive. They have apparently loaded my account with $20 and if I play ten times that sum of raked hands (I would assume this would be 200 raked hands) before the 25th March, I get to withdrawal the $20 (WOOT!!!). Now I cannot say I am too impressed with Party at the moment. They have this newish policy to wipe out your Player Points if you do not play for 30 days (and with our recent Broadband outage, that was a little tricky) and they indeed wiped my points out last month. On the other hand, Party has the lowest rake requirement for any bonus (i.e. there just has to be a rake, so $1 pots) and it is not my money in this case, so if I lose it - who cares. So I will probably have a gander on Party and see what O8B action there may be.


3 Responses to “Bonus Alert”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you!
    [url=http://yyyhvzqn.com/qznv/trqf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://aoulurzv.com/kigz/gyfn.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good design!
    http://yyyhvzqn.com/qznv/trqf.html | http://twfjoghu.com/favr/pqbs.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ian Vincent (DorsetBlue)
  • From Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
  • I am married to Tracy and live with our kids (stepsons Paul and Richard and daughters Cara and Aimée) just outside the town of Dorchester in England.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.